Whirlpool Cabrio Washer — leaking washer under warranty
I purchased a Whirlpool Cabrio top load washer with a 4 year extended warranty in March 2013. It started leaking from the bottom front in October 2014. They have been out 9 times, replaced the water valve, bleach dispenser, detergent dispenser, tub ring twice, and tub. And guess what...it leaks to point that it cannot be used at all! In fact, it has ruined the floor from all the water damaged for the past 5 months. The tech that came out the first 6 times refused to come out again because lowes is not paying him. This needs to be fixed!
More Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products