Whirlpoolcabrio front loading washing machine

T Nov 23, 2017 Review updated:

I purchased this washer just under one year, and I've been extremely dissatisfied with it since. Dark clothes come out streaked and patchy. I've called repair man twice, and it has not been fixed. It also makes a strange noise during the rinse cycle suggesting that there's something wrong with the rinse process. The response from Whirlpool has been deplorable. They do not stand behind their machines, they "can't fix it", and seem to don't really care that this machine has been a disappointment from day 1. I would strongly, strongly recommend that you do not buy a Whirlpool. I don't want to be burdened with a bad product with the next several years. My clothes do not get clean even after going through the cleaning cycles five times as suggested by the company. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

• Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response · Nov 24, 2017

Dear Tracyamf:
    Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your Washer concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at [protected]@Whirlpool.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase, the website that you submitted your inquiry, and a brief description of the issue. We look forward to your reply.
    Thank you.
    Whirlpool® Social Media Relations

• S
      Nov 23, 2017

Hi Tracy.

Appreciate reading your comments. If like to assist you with your problem and think I could possibly do so. However, we need to clarify what you exactly have.

Cabrio washers are not front loaders; they are top loading, high efficient. Whirlpool's line of front loading washers are referred to by the name Duet.

If you could clarify what you have, including the actual model number, I'd bet we can get your troubles resolved.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.