Whataburger / disciplinary action not taken

Central Blvd., Brownsville, United States Review updated:
Phone: (956) 372-0860

My son works there and last week he diffuse a women fight outside the parking lot to no avail he call the cops. He did the paper work to the best of his knowledge and then brought in the next day that the paper work was not don't right COME ON you have never train a team leader how to do that type of paperwork. We talk alot I give him alot of situations being that I use to be a general foreman at a manufacturing plant. Also what tick me off the supervisor there does not know how to treat employee right if she want to talk to somebody she yell I want to see you in my office in front of people, I have never dis respected any of my supervisor or anybody that way. My son is planning to quit this week due to her. She has 3 or 4 manager there and none of them works the grave yard shift being alone that how you learn. Then she get tick of if the team leader stay late because the re leave team leader doesn't show up. Last month my son work 13 hour straight because the manger never show up he had an accident due to that, I talk to the area manger nothing happen I took a lone to $500.00 to get his car fix, very tick everybody washes there hand with the this low paying people.

Jan 7, 2015

Comments

10th of Apr, 2015
    Whataburger - Did not speak English
    WHATABURGER #7 McAllen Tx
    1412 Jackson
    McAllen
    Phone: 956-682-0166

Drove up to the Drive Through and the Person taking my Order spoke in Spanish only and then proceeded to get an attitude with me when I asked her to speak English.

• Gi
      15th of May, 2015
    Whataburger - fries
    Wataburgee
    1560 North Cockrell Hill Rd
    Dallas
    Phone: 214 330 8898

Ordered #2 Double meat w/cheese mustard. Combo meal comes w/fries. Then ordered large onion rings. Didn't get asked if OPT out fries. Been ordering same order for 30 years...i like both! They want pay raise up to $15 an hour! Oh hick no!!!