211 S Watson Rd, Arlington, TX, 76010, US

Reviews and Complaints

raw chicken

I eat @ what a burger and got salmonella food poisoning.. It was raw and cold chicken.I was told by their people to go to doctor and get checked for sure. My doctor even conform it too.This happened in feb 09 . I m still waiting for them to pay . 2 days of lose work, medical bill, and every time i call them, seems like they r playing with me .In feb was different claim officer requested all my bill, letters from my work, doctor, i did send them all that, now she is off my claim and new claim officer asked me to do all over again . Tell her how, why, when, what ..I tried to talk with attorney and he said he charge 250hrs. Not worth it .Pls any body can help me with this ???? Contact me pls with u r advise . ([protected]@yahoo.com)

Thanks to you all..

raw chicken

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices