Wendy's / severe food poisoning

3334 E. Sunshine StSpringfield, MI, United States Review updated:

Purchased a value meal around 6:00 in the evening. I ate chicken chunks and french fries, but they didn't seem up to temp. Shortly afterwards, I began to develop excruciatingly painful stomach cramps. They came and went in cycles of about ten minutes. They became so severe that I had to go to the ER where I was diagnosed with food poisoning.

If you eat at this Wendy's, make sure your food is up to temp! I'm never eating there again.
Va

Comments

We
  15th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
It takes 24-48 hours for food poisioning to take effect..it was not the wendy's food you ate...
Jo
  13th of Apr, 2017
@WendysManager08 Wow...you are soo full of ###! Do a little research and educate yourself.
An
  10th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
It certainly does not take 24-48 hours for food poisoning to take affect. I also got food poisoning from Wendy's, it hit within about 6 hours
An
  10th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Unless you want to go on the "I lost 8 pounds overnight" diet, stay away from Wendy's!
Wi
  9th of Oct, 2010
I got food poisoning at Wendy's last night. It hit me about 7 hours after I ate there. I was totally dehydrated and had to be rushed to the ER. I felt like I was going to die. I remember thinking that the burger didn't seem very hot when I ate it, but I didn't start eating it until I got home, so I thought it cooled off. I will never eat there again and will advise everyone I know not to eat there. That was one of the worst nights of my life. From what I have found online this is a huge issue with Wendy's. I hope they get shut down.
Pa
  13th of Apr, 2011
Spicy chicken = worst food poisoning of my life!
Di
  2nd of Oct, 2011
Wendysmanager08. You are a ###. Read your SafeServe guidelines again. This is a requirement of your position. You should know that each different type of organism has a different onset time. Staph is the most common and most likely infection occurring in fast food environments. Two hours. Sometimes sooner depending on the individual. Read this you fool. http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/food-poisoning/tc/staph-food-poisoning-topic-overview
Br
  2nd of Oct, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My name is Brenda and I'm a low-life.I like to go on https://www.complaintsboard.com and diss people because I have nothing better to do.My 600 lb. husband left me for a beautiful blonde who was 18 years old and 110 lbs.Me?I'm a 1, 000 lb. 50 year old woman who never worked a day in my life and I sit on my ### all day and collect money from the government.I think I'm perfect and everybody else never does anything right.I make fun of people who have learning disabilities because I'm that pathetic and heartless.I also don't care if people say I'm pathetic and heartless because...well...I am!My name is Brenda and I'm the reason you all pay taxes and shoot yourselves.
We
  10th of Oct, 2011
Thats crazy eat at Wendys in Canada.. Much better and we have better food items.

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
Overall Satisfaction Rating