Wendy's / severe food poisoning
Purchased a value meal around 6:00 in the evening. I ate chicken chunks and french fries, but they didn't seem up to temp. Shortly afterwards, I began to develop excruciatingly painful stomach cramps. They came and went in cycles of about ten minutes. They became so severe that I had to go to the ER where I was diagnosed with food poisoning.
If you eat at this Wendy's, make sure your food is up to temp! I'm never eating there again.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - spoiled food, or poor employee hygiene! 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - Service & Lack of Products
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - restaurant food 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - store #00001943 
- Wendy’s - food 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food