Wendy's Restaurant / food issues

2.5

Sunday, we went through the drive through at the Soddy Daisy, TN Wendys. We ordered and had to wait for my husbands chicken sandwich. When we got home, we fed the girls and ate our sandwiches. My husband grabbed one of the extra nuggets out of the bag and popped it in his mouth. My girls wanted a few more nuggets so I got the rest of the nuggets out of the bag.

On the top nugget there was something on it. I took the nugget out and there was still a feather sticking out of it, actually baked/ fried into the batter so that it was still hooked to it. I was disgusted! Surely, if the company had the right inspectors/ health policies, someone would have noticed a whole feather sticking out of a chicken nugget! By the time it reached my hand, how many people looked at that nugget and "didn't" realize it?

I have had several bad issues with food lately, and I am so tired of it. It is food that the entire nation is eating and no one wants to do things right and health safe. When will people realize we need to be watchful of what is going on with our food products?
Ji

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
Overall Satisfaction Rating