800 South Stephenson Avenue, Iron Mountain, MI, 49801, US
Thu:10:00 am - 1:00 am
Fri:10:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:10:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Wendy'sout of many food items

How is it that I would order a #9- 10 pc chicken nugget meal, they tell me they are out of nuggets and fries. I chose a #4 next, the baconator and a salad because they don't have fries and a hand spun shake... Guess what they were out of vanilla frosty's so they couldn't make the shake. The salad was frozen and the soda I got was watered down. I wanted to kill someone when I ate my sandwich, they didn't have or didn't put mayo on it and they used SHREDDED CHEESY... on a burger. What the hell, how can this run as a Wendy's? They were out of fries, nuggets, mayo?, cheese, frosty's which includes the shakes and floats.. I am afraid to ask what else they were out of, I threw that crap out and went to McDonalds. Avoid Iron Mountain Wendy's...

• Of
      ofiesh Jun 15, 2016

Wendy's Mediterranean salad lists "hummus", which is completely false. The salad contains chick peas/garbanzo beans, used to make the dip hummus. It's like saying the salad contained guacamole, when in fact it only contained avocados!
      Hummus is made of olive oil, garlic, lemon juice AND chick peas beans. You look like IDIOTS!

Sanchi Mar 02, 2015

I visited Wendy's and a girl who doesn't like me due to her own personal jealousy decided it would be appropriate to make gagging motions at me while my children were present during my handing money to another worker and retrieving my food this was a disgusting display of immaturity and unprofessionalism my kids love their food but am not able to take them to eat there due to them having to witness this behavior, and this was the first incident now tonight this worker who was previously fired from Wendy's is now back working there and had to bring my food to my vehicle and as she saw me she turned around and started speaking very loudly to everyone in earshot OH MY GOD you won't believe and the door shuts I miss the rest of the loud conversation about to ensue about me to not only eating customers but all the staff as well! My son says mom did you hear her and I had to tell him not to worry I would make a complaint these incidents were unprovoked and unnecessary you shouldn't treat customers badly just because you personally dislike them your there for a job! I had decided since she didn't work there any more my children and I could once again eat there but turns out she's back so again we cannot eat there as she scares my kids and has them thinking she hates them as I am unable to explain to a 5 year old why a grown woman would make gagging faces at us in the drive-thru window. Her name is Sara Sparpani and I think this issue should be addressed by upper management it's very poor behavior leave your personal issues with people at home where it belongs not in the workplace and the worker above saying fu$$&ng every other word that is also very poor representation of the establishment in wich you work even if you are dealing with a customer who is picky or unhappy cursing and speaking in such a way should get you terminated it's bad image for the business in general the image you portray to the public is representing the judgements of the people hiring you to provide good quality customer service not make cruel faces at people you dislike or cuss at a customer because they didn't get what they wanted or ordered what is wrong with this place!!! Bout time some upper management people step in and hire some quality workers to represent them in a proper way and I have met a few very kind and wonderful workers there but did however run into 2-3 who were very rude and one in particular miss Sparpani shouldn't be permitted to treat customers so poorly when unprovoked most importantly in the presence of children:(

• To
      tonyy1919 Oct 28, 2012

I went to Wendy's Got 2Cheeseburgers for a friend, Worst food ever. My friend could not stomach 1, Left the second told me to eat it next day.4X I've been in Wendy's Got sick off the burgers 3X. FDA Should check your food once its cooked. I never complain about food but this tells you how bad yours is

• Gravitytheseducer May 03, 2012

ew lol

Jonathan Newman May 31, 2011

every time that we have went to wendy's in the past month they have either not given us the right food or the food is cold. We will NEVER be going to wendy's.. and that was one of my favorite places to eat and now i cant stand it..

• Po
      pobarjenkins May 18, 2011

First of all, Wendy's will not read this. Second of all, you speaking on behalf of your girlfriend does her no good. She has to speak to a higher-up person on her own.

Finally, your grammar and spelling is terrible.

• 85
      8557johnny May 18, 2011

my girlfriend [email protected] in somerset, and she coms home every day crying do to the rude a belittling acts of despite i guess, and, the rude comments she makes while shes working there.she needs to be fired, or, have the athorrity taking away that she has, (gm), please look into this matter asap!!!thank you

• Pp
      PPalmer Mar 27, 2011

This is twice now that I purchased food at Wendy's and the receipt and my check visa charge do NOT match. They are scamming people by charging more than the actual amount. It may be only $1.00 or so but be CAREFUL and keep your receipt to compare against the charged amount. This is the Wendy's located in Russett.

• Je
      Jerry 1 Oct 16, 2010

Yes Windy's chicken is raw. The last one I bought there had to be thrown in the trash. Food cost too much to not be able to eat it. Jerry

• Pa
      Pappa_MT Oct 16, 2010

I just think this is gross! Raw Chicken, after waiting ten minutes to get it. WTF!
      I don't care how long, just as it's cooked...

• Am
      Amelia K. Aug 08, 2010

i went to a local Wendy's in Erie and ordered 2 chillies in the the driveway window when i got back on the rode and tried to eat them i couldn't they gave me NO SPOONS...how do you eat chillies with NO spoons

webbeewood Feb 09, 2010

We stopped for a late lunch at our local Wendy's today (2/9/2010), and had the worst experience we've ever had at a Wendy's restaurant. The lady taking orders had a horrible body odor, dirty fingernails, and was poorly trained. She got our order all messed up, and when I told the lady placing our order on the tray the cashier hadn't got it right, the lady just walked back in the cooking area, and never came back out. I never got my complete order.
      We were surprised at the number of people in Avon Park that have had similier experiences at our Wendy's, and are going to other restaurants to eat. Too bad, we really like Wendy's, but won'r go back the that one again.

• Js
      jsigler Oct 25, 2009

Ugh, isn't it annoying when you go home and you find out you have the wrong order just seconds before you're about to eat the darn thing?

Anyway, I love Wendy's!

• Lo
      lolol Oct 24, 2009

Idiot! Fast food stores MUST rip you off. That is what they do. Don't be a ###ing idiot and trust them. Pay only once you have checked your food. It is your right to do that. They take your money so you can't do anything and so that they can get the next customers money asap.

[censored]

• Ze
      ZenPenguin Oct 24, 2009

I just went to Wendy's and ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and a large fry. The fry box was about 1/3 filled and the sandwich was cold and soggy. It cost $6.57 and I'd say I got about $1.50 worth of food. Very annoying.

• Mi
      miguel 123 Oct 19, 2009

The manger Ricky Oliver was very disrespectful he was cleaning his car and didn't wash his hand and touch my food.I ask him to wash his hand and he started to hollerd at me.Also the store has many bugs and roaches.

• Cu
      CustomerServiceDept Sep 09, 2009

What proof is there that these puppies were sick and unhealthy?

• Lm
      lmlitz Sep 09, 2009

Don't listen to Nonni mouse.

That woman was a backyard breeder and you did the right thing by staying away. Backyard breeders sell sick and badly unhealthy puppies with potential behavior problems. DO NOT EVER buy a dog from these people! Nonnie mouse should keep his mouth shut and is probably a backyard breeder himself!

• Fe
      Felix Aug 01, 2009

I purchase some fries from your establishment and they had a nasty aftertaste don't know if they didn't change the oil or what. Maybe someone should go around and do a taste test. You use to have some great fries, not anymore sorry!

• Mo
      MoMom Jul 21, 2009

The manager working the Sunday evening shift permitted a lady to sell puppies in the parking lot. The lady set up a small fence for the puppies, her lawn chair, & a large sign and kicked back in her lawn chair and enjoyed her cigarettes while the puppies sat in the hot sun waiting for a buyer with cash to come by and get them. This was very unethical to say the least!!

• Li
      Liz May 27, 2009

I worked at a Wendy's when I was 16 years ago for a few months, and the fish sandwich was extremely popular when it came around seasonally. It would probably be profitable for Wendy's if they put it on the menu permanently.

• De
      Debra Apr 14, 2009

Wendy's has the best fish sandwich ever and we were so sad to see that it is a seasonal item. We wish some how you could put it on the menu all the time. We ate this sandwich about 2 to 3 times a week. Please, please, please get it on the menu all the time.

• Sm
      smartypants Jan 23, 2009

Go back to school. You'll learn to spell and can get a good job so you can eat in better restaurants.

• Ki
      king_of_wendys Jan 15, 2009

your a ###

WendysManager08 Jan 15, 2009

Stop pulling the race card, you probly didn't get a raise because you were probly a crappy employee...

WendysManager08 Jan 15, 2009

Everystore is differant whereas the Wendy's websie still shows the triple stack for 1.99 many franchise stores and corprate stores no longer carry the product. Double check the menu at each individual store rather than just assuming..it will save you a great deal of problems.

• Anon Jan 03, 2009

The chilli meat is made of hamburger patties, chopped up. Did you expect chilli with no meat? Vegan chilli, maybe?

• Anon Jan 03, 2009

I work register at Wendy's and it's not really odd for one person to be taking the orders, putting them together, and accepting payment. Though, with a line like that, there really should have been three.

• Anon Jan 03, 2009

Sometimes, a restaurant runs out of things. You can't expect a place to keep EVERYTHING stocked all the time. The workers were trying their hardest to please you with the available materials.

Maybe you should have spoken with the general manager, ask him why he didn't order the things he was low on.

• La
      laura Nov 21, 2008

My family went to Wendy's in Port Author, Texas. It was the most horrible food and service I have ever had! The burgers were not cooked and were raw. the fried were cold and the chilli had chunks of meat in it like they had threw hb patties in it. Ill never go back, I tried to get my money back but they wouldnt give it back!!! WE WILL NEVER NEVER GO BACK!!

• Le
      Lessie Jaquet Nov 19, 2008

No sour cream, napkins, forks, spoons yesterday.
      We orderd potatoe and chilli's. This is the second time they left this out. How do they expect people to eat with no forks and spoons? No napkins? By the time I went back to the drive thru to get my sour cream and butter, the food was cold.

• Gu
      gunner Sep 02, 2008

ok, i work at wendys and i would have to say your a ###! seriously, there may be times when our frosty machine breaks or when were low on the things we need like cheese or nuggets. it takes about 4 mins to cook most of the stuff so if you didnt want to wait 4 little minutes. then thats your ###ing loss. now about the drink, it ran out, you just go back and ask for a different drink, who do you think we are. a bunch of ###s that dont know what the ### were doing!

• Yu
      Yuliana Mar 24, 2008

I worked at Wendy's let me told you is was hell, I been there around 2 years and half I never get a raise even tough I'm a very hard working person, white people earn more even tough they don't have experience they don't start with minimun wage like I did . Most of the manager are ###s. especially the store manager name Jony even tough we always short on people he doesn't help he is always seating on his chair in the office, most of time there only 3 people after the persons from 6:30 to 2:30 pm leave and add to that they still want us to give an excellent service and fast. Most of the time they don't give me ten minutes break. and they even are cutting employees' hours because the labor is high that's ### they the bonus that's the reason. please if you live around 970 e. badillo Covina 91724 in California don't apply there is hell.

• Ca
      Cathryn Feagan Feb 24, 2008

Stopped for lunch at this Wendy's. Very poor set up, small kitchen and only ONE person taking orders and payment
      The line was out the door...about 15 people. Terrible...My burger can cold, the cheese wasn't even melted on the burger!
      Its been a few years since I've been to a Wendys, and it will be even longer until I chance it again.

• Cr
      Creighton Carter Sr Dec 14, 2007

I went through the wendy's drive thru and ordered 2 classic tripple stacks. When I got my order I was given a tripple 3/4 pound cheesburger. When I advised the cashier of the mistake I was advised that they do not sell the triple classics anymore. When I returned home I accessed the wendy's website and found that they advertise the triple stack online $1.99 a piece vs $4.79 for one.

• Ro
      robert flores Jul 21, 2007

I had went to wendys tonight with the family we are tired of the same old places so we took the drive to the one on crosstimbers in houston tx. I was shocked so was my wife but it was to late to turn around we were down the street from home. The cheese in our burger where thinker then the meat i had also order a double stacker and all i got was a single meat. I did not expect that since we had been to the one on west rd. There services was great the food was good we had just said that night that we were going to stop going to the other fast food places because we loved it so much. But now we might have a very big change of heart.

• Ju
      judy e Jul 05, 2007

My son bought 2 chicken ceasar salads today $10.00 for 2 of them i can't believe how small they were. We always got are salads there the price was the same and each salad was half the size. VERY DISAPPOINTED! WILL NOT GO THERE AGAIN!