Wendys On Elmwood, Kenmore / service

1 Kenmore, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (716) 875-4166

Wendys 2222 elmwood ave., buffalo, ny 14214
[protected]
Every time I leave this place I remember that I told myself to stop coming here before!!! but I forget cause I crave wendys now and again! every single time I come here I get stupid idiots ringing up the wrong thing! and if I do realize it by the pick up window im already pisst off enough that I just say forget it and take off!!! I hate constantly ordering meals and have these idiots forget either my soda or fries and if I dont check it I get home starving and craving then realize that these idiots forgot something from my order!!! this is a constant thing!! its ridiculos now! specially when I check my order when I do remember at the pick up window I get the craziest looks from the people there! speacially that funny looking girl at the window!

Comments

• Ad
      11th of Aug, 2009

To call the people working in the restraunt idiots strikes me as ironic. Your grasp of the structure of your native language is pathetic at best. Grammar aside your word choice and the ideas you express conjure up images of a caveman sitting at a computer.

"OOG OOG! WENDY'S BAD, BUT ME CRAVE!! ME CRAVE WENDY'S FORGET!! IDIOTS!! IDIOTS FORGET SODA!! IDIOTS BAD!! BUT ME CRAVE WENDYS AND FORGET!! IDIOTS IDIOTS SPECIALLY SPECIALLY!!"

For the good of the human race, i beg you not to reproduce.