Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company / service

Elmsford, NY, US Review updated:

The Elmsford, NY WENDY'S always has issues with product s or services everytime I visit or drive thru. On the drive thru I must constantly go back for ketchup or s/p or my sauce selection is screwed up. I tell them no mayo they forget and put mayo. Just recently I saw the 4 for 4 commercial for the double stack and as soon as I get there the female server tells me " We not doing that yet! So do u want something else?!" I said "I saw the commercial how could u not be doing it?" She yelled at me " because we ain't doing it yet." Then closed the drive thru window and ignored me. I don't appreciate that from my local establishment, maybe I go back to BK."

Sc
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 27, 2017

The advertisements that show deals like the "4 for 4" typically state that it applies to participating locations only. The location you went to may not be participating yet. In the future, if you do choose to go back, you may want to check your food before you leave the restaurant to make sure it's correct. I know that I try to do that each time whenever I go to Wendy's or other fast food restaurants.