Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company / quick service establishment

1 Staten Island, NY, United States

Please be advised that on 2/8/18 my family and I visited the Wendy's located at 1661 Hylan Blvd. Staten Island, NY 10306. We tend to frequent quick service restaurants as we have small children that crave the experience. However it was our first time going to the said location. In all honesty we were repulsed by the lack of cleanliness throughout the establishment. Even outside had overflowing receptacles. Amanda who took our order had no customer service etiquette. She was very disconnected from her position and even walked away from the register. I actually came back to reorder chicken nuggets since she failed to get it on the first order. We also ordered a cheese burger without the bun but received it without the cheese. When my wife went back to the counter they were not receptive at all. I had to go myself to the counter to address the issue. The employee at that time took the burger back but was very rude while doing so. Overall the entire experience was less than subpar, we were extremely dissatisfied and overly disappointed. The workers were observed chit chatting while tables were filthy dirty. I strongly suggest a district manager taking a look at the operation at the said location.I strongly feel I will not revisit this particular Wendy's unless there is change. Thank you for your time into this matter.

Dr. Chad Jacobson