Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company / 1 burger
My expience to a Wendy's in Salem, Va on 12/23/17.
My husband & I stopped there our way to spend Christmas with my daughter & some family members SC.
I ordered 1 very simple burger with Just ketchup on it. When I was eating it, I thought it wasn't very good, but I thought it was the ketchup. It was very thin & watery. Anyway; we continued our trip & by the time I arrived until We left 5 days later. I was so ill!! I had gotten food poisoning from your shops burger. I had a soda & fries to go with my burger but couldn't eat them. I mean to tell you I was sick for two to three days is an understatement!!
I had never in my life had things coming from both ends before. This went on for a total of 3-4 days, I totally missed Christmas with my family from SC. I. did Not get to spend any time with my daughter on that trip. I hadn't finished shopping for anyone there because I was to sick to get my head off the pillow!! I am telling you all this because, I would not wish what I went through on anyone! If you need to do a clean sweep of that restaurant, do it! NO ONE should ever go through what I did..
17 Hilltop Ln
Neville, Pa. 17241
More Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - double charging my bank card on several occasions. I complain and the managers made me feel like I was the problem.
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - drive thru wait
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - new hire: ford road, canton/michigan
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - drive thru 
- Wendy's - service/food