Wendy's International Inc. / small bolt in hamburger
On May 19, my husband got and chewed on a small stainless steel bolt in Wendy's hamburger. He spit the bolt out into his hand. We couldn't believe it! I took the burger and bolt back into restaurant, as we were sitting in our car. I started yelling my husband hurt his mouth from chewing on the damned thing and I wanted to find out where it had come from. To shut me up the manager took me back into the kitchen. I blamed it on the flippers. No they didn't have bolts. Then I looked up above where the greasy burgers were moving down some kind of a mini-assembly line being cooked. The burgers were just floating in grease. The manager refunded the money for our whole order and gave my husband a 'replacement' grease burger. I was promised Wendy's would look for the 'source' of the bolt and the manager would report it to Wendy's Canadian 'hotline'. He apologized for the bolt. I was told Wendy's would phone us between 48-72 hours. Not a word out of Wendy's. So I tracked the hotline number for Canada, phoned it, they had never heard of my husband getting the bolt. I sent the health inspector over. Where did the bolt come from? and what is Wendy's going to do about preventing other people from getting 'bolt burgers'?
More Wendy's International Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - spoiled food, or poor employee hygiene! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - Manager
- Wendys - check my order at drive thru., told girl my burger was cold she said it just came off grill 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - wendys in allentown pa
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food and service 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - double charging my bank card on several occasions. I complain and the managers made me feel like I was the problem.