Wendys / customer service

Belleville, MI, US Review updated:

I would like to make a Complaint about customer service at Wendy's Located on Rawsonville Rd in Belleville MI. Going through Drive Through (10pm Wed, 11.15.17) I ordered a Spicy Chicken on a Regular Bun and the Crew Member SAM Stated she could not give me a regular bun without approval. She asked what size meal I wanted and once told continued to cut me off while I continued to place the rest of my orders. She cut me off to the point I Didn't want to purchase anything and requested to speak to the manage ( Will) once I spoke to him at the window he stated that he heard her and she has to get his approval for a regular bun ( yelling) i told him i Always order regular buns. He then stated that he has worked there 4 months and has never seen my Car. I requested the number to corporate and he said "I will call them on my cell phone right now" I told him NO write the number down along with his name and the Crew members name because their actions are inappropriate. He said everything was being recorded. He wrote down the names Will (manager) SAM (crew) he then stated the number is on the back of the blank receipt paper. After I began to pull off he started using very profane language. I then stopped and asked if what he said was recorded as well. He began yelling so I pulled over to call Corporate so that they would hear. He threatened to call the police on me in which there was no reason as I pulled over to call corporate/ I did get someone on the phone to make my complaint but I have not heard back.

Ju
Nov 16, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 16, 2017

At most what will happen is the employees in question will receive a verbal warning (if there really is a recording or they admit to your version of events being correct). Was there a particular resolution you were looking for?