Wendy's Asian Chicken / product bait-n-switch
Wendy's has been advertising their "new" spicy Asian chicken. The commercials and print ads show big chunks of chicken, glistening with a nice coating of some special sauce overflowing a black plastic tray. What you get is nothing even close to this. Basically, what you get are Wendy's chicken nuggets, arranged in a plastic tray, and drizzled with sauce. The chicken does not look anything like what they advertise. In fact, what it looks like is someone took their chicken nuggets (that they sell for far less money) tossed them in a tray and poured some sauce on them. The chicken is not "coated" in the sauce. It is floating in the sauce. It is not thick, juicy, boneless chicken wing pieces (as they told me it was supposed to be when I called). Its pressed, breaded, nasty chicken that has been warmed up and tossed on a tray. Its a rip off! A BIG BIG RIP OFF.
I've visited three Wendy's in two different cities just to confirm that this wasn't an isolated incident of someone not knowing what they were doing. All three experiences were identical and, in one case, an employee actually argued with me that the pathetic looking food on my tray looked just like the chicken on the poster plastered on the wall next to the cash register. Another customer overheard our discussion and CHANGED HIS ORDER as a result. He thanked me and told me that he thought the "new" chicken was a joke as well.
More Wendy's Asian Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - bathrooms.
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - the 4 for 4
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - workers being loud and obnoxious
- Wendy’s on Sugarloaf Parkway GA - never open on time
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - managers dad terrorizing our employees