Wells Fargo Scam Email / email scam
From this addy: email@example.com comes this email:
From: Wells Fargo N.A. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Attention Required: Wells Fargo Customers.
Dear Wells Fargo Customer,
We hereby introduce a part time job offer for only wells fargo customers.If you are a wells fargo customer then you are elgible for this fantastic part time job offer.This job is very simple and easy, we have customers all over usa and most of them feel difficult to make payment to us and hence the payment will be done by the client to you and you have to forward us the funds deducting your 10%.For a start 10% is your commission and then your commission and will increase depending on the number of transactions you make.If you are really intrested in this offer we request you to fill in the the application form below and send us and we will reply you back ASAP.
Branch At Which You hold Your Wells Fargo Account:
Do You Hold A Wells Fargo Credit Card (YES/NO):
If So Available Limit:
Reply us with all the informations above to email@example.com
Note:Delete this message once read.
Thank You For Banking With Wells Fargo.
More Wells Fargo Scam Email Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - home equity line of credit lender placed insurance
- Wells Fargo - erroneous credit reporting
- Wells Fargo - debit card
- Wells Fargo - brokerage and mortgage
- Wells Fargo - customer service banker's