Wells Fargo Financial / illegal business practices!

I want to know who i can talk to about this situation i had got a mortgage loan from wells fargo the end of last year to purchase another home and pay off bills. Well i had went to a manager name Michelle at first she was nice to me and my spouse we talk about how she was going to write the checks it never came out that way never notified me about the change she was talking to my dad somebody that was not on the loan she was mad cause i didn't want to pay for stuff that she wanted me to pay for how i found out about these checks is when i picked them up they were not the way i wanted them i went to different wells fargo managers they told me that she has to put them the way i wanted them i went back she was rude said she was going to rip it up and no i am not going to change it i asked her why wasn't i notified about the change she couldn't give me an answer so now im stuck with a 52,000.00 check thats expired now and im making my on time payments to a check i am stuck with all i want is for that check to be in my motherinlaws name the way it was suppose to be i blended her that money. Advise smb!

Comments

• Ju
      9th of Sep, 2007

Wells Fargo has not hired the right people in their company to handled business. They don't know how to talk to people they contact about business matters without getting rude and irritated with the customer. When you try to explain they don't want to listen, its their way or no way. I tried to stay calm but they always want to talk like somebody is stupid or ignorant and that makes me mad. My son-in-law has a truck financed with them(I only co-signed for him). If he is late or behind they don't call him they call me, because someone at their office messed up the paperwork. They have my number on automatic speed dial and not his, I get sometimes three calls in one hour from them and calls seven days a week. When you try to call back on the weekend you can't get anyone but they can call you all day. I have informed my son-in-law, and he hasn't received not one phone call from them. When I asked the person to call him she tells me she (Christine) can't because the phone number is own automatic speed dial. What can a person do about this situation? Wells Fargo Don't Care About You Nor Their Employees. Most of them don't even know how to do business with people yet the company hires them anyway. My husband and I are nearly 60 years old and know how important credit is but to have some young person trying to educate us on credit, the ENTIRE WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL FAMILY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO BUSINESS INTELLIGENTLY. MAYBE GET THE BOOK ON, "BUSINESS FOR DUMMY'S". Last point, my congregation will be told not to do business with WELLS FARGO (Mortgage/Auto/Anykind Loans).

• Ju
      28th of Nov, 2007

As a former Wells Fargo Financial Employee I can tell you that the checks for additional funds over what is being paid to the creditors can only be Payable To the people on the loan. If the check is now expired you should be able to provide proof of that to the Local WFF office where you did your loan, and they can issue you a new one very easily (The check re-write may need to be approved by higher level people than just the Branch Manager, possibly District Manager). Once the check is re-written in your name, just deposit it in you bank account, wait for it to clear, then write a personal check to your mother-in-law. A check can only be made out to a legit creditor on your credit report... That is the way the system is set up. If you would like to direct the funds any way else then you must do it the way I told you. I hope this helps as it's been a while since you-ve posted this complaint.

• Dr
      6th of Apr, 2008

This is my first blog post ever...but I wanted to agree with all the people on here that think WFF is the worst! They are so aggressive with their fees, penalties and interest and the people in the collections department of the rudest people in the world. They are so nice when they want to loan you money, but if you miss a payment, or even worse...short them $30 on a payment by accident they hound you at all hours of the day with the most harrasing collection calls ever! I ablsolutly HATE WFF. Good thing I'm almost out of the woods with those lil suckers!