Waste Management / sucks

US Review updated:

I had a residential 2-yard dumpster under a one year lease with waste management. I had to monitor my bill statements each month because waste management kept raising the charges! A dollar something here, a dollar something there, then eight dollars, then more!! Whenever i'd call to complain they'd reduce the charges while acting like they were doing me a favor! # them! I caught on to their game after six months of stress! I went with another comany after my lease expired and the new company charges less than half what wm charged for the same service plan, same dumpster size!! Plus the new company didn't charge a delivery fee whatsoever and said they don't charge a removal fee either!! So go to hell all you mother-f_s at waste management! Heaven break the monopoly!

Je

Comments

• Best Best Advice

One of the SUCK-IEST company.
    Waste Management = new AOL
    remind me old days of AOL.. no way to cancel account, suckers were using aol.com for email because they didn't know it was free
    wm.com Customer Service SUCKS just like AOL
    wm.com charges hidden fees worst than BANK of AMERICA in this aspect.
    wm.com Marketing SUCKS! this will make all those "AS SEEN ON TV" marketing look much better.

Don't believe anything Waste Management representative says about cost. you will be in bigger shock than your cell phone bill sms charges!!

Waste Management management is waste.
    marketing and sale is waste and not recyclable.
    customer service is toxic waste can't dump anywhere. WM really needs WESTE SOME $$$ charged via LIES and in HIDDEN FEES on TRAINING EMPLOYEE about CUSTOMER SERVICE and COURTESY

WM will never again waste my min.

Jun 11, 2012

I totally agree - they're the worst corporate entity I've ever dealt with - one of those companies that acts like they're doing you a favor by accepting your business.

• Bb
      Jul 23, 2012

Constant increased every quarterly bill...buggy software that doesn't communicate...email saying my credit card that I pay with was due to expire..tried to logon and was informed that I did not exist...after 2 days trying, I finally created another account...and I will be damned...the full account history was there...but I thought I did not exist? Paid a $20 late fee to prevent disruption of service as they stated only to find another $40 re-initiate fee and this morning NO FLIPPING pickup!!! Kiss my ###!...You all suck with your corrupt billing increases and total lack of acknowledgement by a professional software developer that your system has major problems that need fixed ASAP

• Wm
      Dec 04, 2012

So I have been a customer for 13 years and never missed a bill, today trash was not picked up and I called them...well guess my Oct bill was not paid, I never received the bill, of course when you don't pay something monthly you have a hard time keeping track of when it was paid..so they supposedly called when bill was not paid and of course after 13 years the phone number on file is incorrect. They don't send another bill, how stupid is this???? We are relying on the worthless postal carriers to deliver these bills, so maybe we will not get one once in a while, ever consider this????? SEND A PAST DUE NOTICE or how about adding it to the next bill--cutting off service to a customer that has paid every bill for 13 GD years is STUPID and missing ONE bill should NOT result in the trash not being picked up...of course the trash business is a monopoly here in Pataskala so I have no other choice other than using these idiots!

• Wa
      Feb 14, 2013

Waste Management out grew there need for servicing the customer. They think that they have everyone by the b***'s. Look at other resources such as composting. I am a current customer and will fire them very shortly. They don't care about us. Even if they are a monopoly in your area there has to be creative ways to make them go away. I think we need to start asking our elected representatives to look at the poor practices of this MONOPLY as a whole. They refused to pickup my trash on my road that was not inaccessible. See attached photo. Can not get a reply from anyone local. They would not even give me an email to send the picture to. I am told that someone will call me and the call never comes. I am done.

• Ry
      Nov 02, 2016

Same thing happened to me!! someone needs to create a blog and tell everyone how bad Hate Management is. locking you into an auto renewing 3 year contract is absolutely bull S***
    Waste Management is a scam and bully!!

• Tr
      Jun 09, 2017

Mattress & box spring by the curb now going on the third week! 2 calls to customer service where line is being recorded. For what?
    Nothing ever changes with these folks. Extremely POOR SERVICING!

• Fr
      Mar 09, 2018

We are the only family in our development still using them and they have not been coming in because of snows where other have and have skipped weeks. We are quitting them at the end of the billing period as they refuse to refund and let us quit now. Their agent just told me that we signed the agreement and could not get a refund. I told him when I signed it I expected them to pick up my garbage. If it were a lot of money, I would be at the magistrates office today.

• Ba
      Apr 23, 2018

Did not pickup trash on Thursday! I call they said will pick up Saturday. They called say on Monday by 6:30 PM. no one shows up. Try calling and they are closed.

• Cv
      Aug 13, 2019

Our condo association has contracted Waste your time Management and they pick up the entire village but our street they forget more often than not. Then I call to complain and am not given a clear answer when they will finally pick up the trash. They always have an excuse. It makes no sense how you can forget one street in the village of condominiums time after time. I don't know if they are the cheapest game in town but it would be nice if our condo association would pay a little more for better service. Waste Management Sucks!!! Don't use their service and customer service isn't great.