The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Waste Management — overcharged
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Waste management has a little known clause in their contract which allows them to renew their refuse pick up contract with out permission from the client, then if you cancell their service they charge three months service fee with no service. The clause is not complaint with utah law but waste management will not rescind the charge even though the contract is not valid. The reason I changed service is because they charged me $165 for 3 yard container and I got a 4 yard container from their competition for $60 per month. I would advise anyone who has service from waste management to check with allied waste for a better price and service. So when it comes to garbage mouth — waste management is first in line.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Waste Management Complaints & Reviews
- Waste Management - scam charges
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees
- Waste Management - ethics
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management - accused of crossing the line!!
- Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions
- Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans