[Resolved] Waste Management — overcharged
Waste management has a little known clause in their contract which allows them to renew their refuse pick up contract with out permission from the client, then if you cancell their service they charge three months service fee with no service. The clause is not complaint with utah law but waste management will not rescind the charge even though the contract is not valid. The reason I changed service is because they charged me $165 for 3 yard container and I got a 4 yard container from their competition for $60 per month. I would advise anyone who has service from waste management to check with allied waste for a better price and service. So when it comes to garbage mouth — waste management is first in line.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Waste Management Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management - accused of crossing the line!! 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans