The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Waste Management — unreasonable cancellation fees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We've used this companies business service service for the last 10 years only because they are the only trash removal service available.in the last few years they have doubled their rate blaming gas prices, which have fallen. After requesting a reduced service package and being informed there's not one available we tried to cancell service. We were informed we would have to pay $1019.46 just to cancel service. Untill that amount is paid in full we have to continue to pay the monthly service fees and they will not pick up the dumpster. Is this even legal. They also claim that we have a contract. We are unaware of entering any contract since 10 years ago.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Waste Management Complaints & Reviews
- Waste Management - scam charges
- Waste Management - overcharged
- Waste Management - ethics
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management - accused of crossing the line!!
- Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions
- Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans