Walmart Vision Center / overcharge
I was sold a pair of glasses containing "Digamax" that was supposed to enhance the peripheral vision. When the glasses arrived, I wore them as instructed and had difficulty driving because of the "fuzziness" in my vision. After attempting to adjust for 2-3 weeks, I had my vision retested and the glasses checked. One lense was defective and was replaced. However the vision problem continued. I was told by the centers employee that if I was unable to use the glasses, they would remake them without the Digamax and remove the $300 charge from my credit card. I tried for another 2 weeks and had the glasses remade. New glasses were fine but the charge has never been returned and the employee has left the company. New employee will not do anything about the situation.
More Walmart Vision Center Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!