Walmart Superstore - Englewood Fl.Wonderbar German Bologne / does not carry wonderbar german bologne

After shopping 2 years at Walmart Super Store and ordering a pound of Wonderbar German Bologne every week this week they informed me they NO LONGER carry that brand. In the past they had mentioned how popular it was so it is to my dismay what happened. The Manager of the store said all Walmart's will not have it any longer. Why?

Comments

30th of Mar, 2008

I have identical comments and feelings about WalMart in Stuart, FL.

There were many times that I could not get the Wonderbar because they were out! ! ! You would think they would carry a product that sells out all the time. Who are the EMPTY SUITS making these decisions???

• Wu
      9th of Feb, 2009

Food lion definitely sells it, since Walmart isn't anymore...thats where I purchase my Wonderbar Bologna

• Wi
      28th of Jun, 2009

I think that it is a shame that when a person finds somthing really good like Wonderbar German Bologna that a great big store like Walmart has to discontinue it. I get so sick of things like this!!! Another thing, Walmart doesn't keep their shelves stocked like they should. Somestimes I go there for things like bread and they don't even have the brand I like.

The Big wiggs in Arkansas should think about trying to please the people instead of just lining their pockets.
    They keep raising prices all the time. What we pay for milk in there is just rediculous especially when it is supposed to be a discount store!!! We can always buy milk cheaper at the local convenience stores or at the gas station!!! Portage, IN