Walmart — price gouging
I shop repeatedly online with walmart as well as in store, I buy the same items, and will go into the recent order list and just click away. What I didnt notice right away was that the price of all the items that i normally purchase increased to up to 3 times the amount. The items that were added that were not in my frequently ordered list were the normal price. Example.. Hawaiian punch gallon.. 1.68 in store and normally online prior to noticing, they charged me 4.74 a gallon each. I paid 30.00 for 4 ocean spray cranberry juice. plus additional items were well above the normal price. They said they were not price gouging.. well what do you call it? I say taking advantage of your customer!!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!