Walmart / poorly dressed and bad service.

United States Review updated:

On one trip to my walmart I let my kids run off around the store b/c theyre usually responsible and I wanted to get my shopping doone in peace I saw something on sale on line so I went to the store to pick it up but the item didn't match the sale price???! I was confused I went to an employee and asked and she told me that the sale ended yesterday and I said thats not fair and she said oh well I should learn how to read??? I was so upset and I almost had a break down so I went to find the manager and I explained what happened and she said there was nothing she could do and that she saw me earlier letting my kids run around and she didnt want to help me anyway!??! Thats none of her business!!

One of my kids actually got hurt that day 2 bc one of the cages dat kept the balls inside was broken and it fell on top of him! They didnt do anyting to make me feel better! They could have hugged him until I arrived or given him a ball or toy or candy for free with the money they make.

Comments

• My
      24th of Mar, 2012

Sorry I thought if I copied and pasted my original complaint from Pissedconsumer rather than put typed it again it would save time. Apparently this site does not work that well and deletes some posts so in the long run I am wasting time rather than saving time. Here is the missing part of my complaint.

i am a single mother with 3 kids evry week i go to walmart to do some shopping with my kids i am completely shocked with how disgusting these emplyees are!! they are mostly black with nasty hair, ashy skin, and crazy pierings! i evn saw one girls thong!!! the other normal colored ppl look even worse and tired all the time! my kids should NOT be subjected to see this!! what if they grow up thinking its okay to look like this!? Its disgusting!

on one trip to my walmart i let my kids run off around the store b/c theyre usually responsible and i wanted to get my shopping doone in PEACE i saw something on sale on line so i went to the store to pick it up but the item didn't match the sale price?????! i was confused i went to an employee and asked and she told me that the sale ended yesterday and i said thats not fair and she said oh well i should learn how to read??? i was so upset and i almost had a break down so i went to find the manager and i explained what happened and she said there was nothing she could do and that she saw me earlier letting my kids run around and she didnt want to help me anyway!??! thats none of her business!!

one of my kids actually got hurt that day 2 bc one of the cages dat kept the balls inside was broken and it fell on top of him! they didnt do anyting to make me feel better!

im going to sue walmart for poor service and endangerment to hildren this was the worst day of my life

• Br
      24th of Mar, 2012

A normal colored person?

• M3
      25th of Mar, 2012

I am DebtorBasher. The queen of my3cents. I am astonished at all the childish behavior that goes on here. I want you people to cut it out now. If you don't, I will report you to elfkin, the site administrator.