wal,mart picture me, / pictures being made

1 southside walmart,irvin cobb drPaducah, KY, United States

i have had my 4 year olds picturethere since she was born, god 3 settings of pics that had black lines all down the right side of every... pics i still return there but i am not going to just tand around and take ugly messed up pics anymore, , never offered us a special or im sorry it was not her fault she says to me..i dont care to pay for anything but this ridiculous, , lots of money spent for nasty very poor, messed up pics.we give it another chance yesterday had them made again, , the lady was to bus selling coupons to the beauty shop to come and take the babys pics..but we waited, took us over an hour to get these done no one else there she was worried about the people in t beauty shop more than a paying customer..that is wrong.i just dont understand how they treat other people like this i sure hope these pics are o...if not im sorry but this is it i will never come back to your company again... my family is big and we love pics, , but we cant through away money we dont haveit to d o that...do you... ok..never got anything from you but bad pics, , sure hope there would be something done about this...thank you for your tim i have already sent this in but nothing from you at all, , , thank you debbie simpson 1615 meacham ln. pad. ky.42003, , , , 27051898

De