Walmart / Pharmacy / killing products
When my son was born he was put in the hospital at 2 days old due to an infection around his brain and spine, also know as spinal mennegitis. After a few weeks he was released and given prescriptions. I went to the wal mart pharmacy in my town and had them filled. The man behind the counter was very nice but in very much a hurry. I took the perscrips. home and gave them to my son 3 days went by when we noticed he was getting sicker instead of better, so I took him back to the dr. and we found out the prescription labels had been switched and he 3 was ripple overdosing on one med and only getting a quarter of what was needed for the other. As you can imagine I was very very very mad.!!!
So after the dr.s office I went back into wal mart and they told me that the pharmacy was getting ready to close when I had the prescriptions filled and thats prob. why the man was in a hurry and mixed them up. (I DON'T CARE!) Then they told me when this happens they usually refund the money and give people 5 free prescriptions. Now my first reaction to them was o.k. so your saying you do this a lot! Well she said no but then my next reaction was to let everyone in the line for the pharmacy know what they did, so I got a bit loud and told them you almost killed my newborn son and you actually expect me to take 5 free prescriptions from you idiots when the 2 I paid for you couldn't even get right!! So then they had a manager come up and talk to me who just kept shoving a release form in my face to sign. I told him to shove it in his (you know) and told him after I sue him and own the f---ing store he would be fired.
Now I haven't followed through with this because I thought this was a once in a lifetime mistake, but lately I have been hearing a lot of this and some people have actually died. If anyone else out there has ran into this kind of thing let me know. Or if you know a good attorney for this kind of thing please let me know.
More Walmart / Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - $1000gift card give away
- Walmart - gift cards and store merch
- Walmart Stores - csmr
- Walmart Stores - refund of a product 
- Walmart Money Card - green dot prepaid debit card