Walmart / employee complaint
I am a family member of a walmart employee in harvey, la. Walmart has been turning people into part time employees for no reason. Also, telling people that if they don't start working on sundays they will be forced to part time. Stockers were told that if they can't work the new made up shift of 4a m - 1pm and if they can't accept those hours then they can stay home and not receive any hours at all. Right now in walmart there are 5 of their big registers open because they don't want to pay people. They are firing people left and right. One lady was fired while out on leave told that she didn't handle her leave right. Long story short she got a lawyer was rehired & had to be paid for the days they dismissed her, but now they are telling her that she has to come back and work nights. Another example a door greeter was told she has to open up her availabilty to receive hours. She relies on public transportation and they asked her when does her last bus pass. This is absolutely rediculous and I wanna know if any of this is illegal which I think most of it is.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!