Walmart / changed credit limit
I opened a Walmart credit card with a limit of $800 over a year ago. I always paid this account on time. it was almost to the max so I paid 500 dollars so I could get the balance. Thought I could use it for a rainy day. But just as soon as I paid the $500 Walmart and GE money lowered my credit limit to $200. My credit score is higher now than at the time I opened the account. I think this is a a chicken**** way to do business. Needless to say when I got there notice I closed this account. I go back to Fred or Kmart.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward