Walmart — batery core refund
Took back a ATV battery - With receipt, detailing the $9.00 core fee, which was credited to me at the time of purchase. I paid $26.00 for the battery with the $9.00 core fee totaling $35.00. When I returned the battery, with receipt - All walmart would refund is $26.00. Walmart did not have a replacement battery in stock.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Cedar Rapids, IA I tried to explain to clerk - then Manager that when I return to purchase another battery what will you charge me? They said $26.00 plus 9.00 core charge. I said but I already provided you the core with this previous purchase. Why will you not refund me the $9.00 core fee? You will charge me again? It is listed on the receipt at time of refund. They did not get it. I guess it was too difficult to understand. I tried to explain, again all they would refund is the battery - not the core charge. I guess I will have to make my next purchase at an auto parts store.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!