Walmart / great value (not) products
Actually, I use Great Value products on a regular basis, but with two caveats: 1) I NEVER use generic dairy products (which is almost all of what you said you have tried) and 2) I never expect name-brand quality or performance from generic products.
You seem to have gone into these purchases without the correct mindset. While generic products can sometimes be a good way to save money, you never consider them an equal replacement for the real thing - that way you aren't disappointed when they don't perform well, but you are pleasantly surprised when they do.
With that said, however, I have used many Great Value products in the past and continue to do so now that I have been happy with including, but not limited to, cereal, kool-aid, uncooked pasta noodles, etc. I have also used Great Value products that I have been very unhappy with including, but not limited to, paper towels, paper plates, some canned vegetables, etc.
It is definitely a trial-and-error process with generic products and you have to be willing to put the time and effort into finding which ones will work for you and which ones won't. Otherwise, just purchase name-brand.
I hope your experiences get better!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - product caused me to break up with girlfriend. 
- Walmart Stores - Greeter/Shop lift Accuser
- Walmart Stores - Ordered online. Your distribution center delivered my package to wrong address
- Walmart Stores - meat department selling garbage in tube of burger
- Walmart Stores - vizo 43 d series