Walmart / busted tail light
On August 21st at the Wal-Mart on411 in Rome, Ga I was shopping and during that time a storm came up.When I returned to me vehicle a lose Wal-Mart buggy hit my tail light.I went right in and filed a complaint the manager took pictures.Then the guy from claims said they were not responseable but he all so said the pulled the buggy guy off leaving buggys everywhere to hit peoples cars, I could understand if someone pushed it into my van but it was a Wal-Mart buggy that did. All I wanted was a tail light for my vehicle.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!