Walgreens =wilmington N. C. Olander Ave / very rude pharmiscts

1 Olander Ave & S. College RdWilmington N C, NC, United States Review updated:

The 2 females that work at this Walgrees Drugstore should not be working there. Their nasty atttitude, & not checking what they give out can cause a huge problems in the near future. I was overdosing for 4 months until my Dr noticed that I was given the meds that are both the same. Mia the manager told the Store
Manager I was beligerent, I could I be when I was in a uniform, Barb was nasty to me, when I question about my insurance she threw the bottle, I told me she had no time to call the insurance company, in the Drive thru
it was worst.

I have to say that it was always horrible to drive there. How can Walgreen have people like these 2 working for their company. Walgreen's motta is having respect for the customer, what a line of croc at this drugstore.
The Store Manger is polite & a good listener, but he has his hands tied, they don't listen they think they are better than him, I think, because they get the big bucks.
Well, that place has lost me as a customer.

Comments

• Pa
      13th of Jan, 2011

Walgreen's is a pretty picture on T.V but if the people really new how the CEO treat there employee's they would steer clear of all Walgreen's. Walgreen's is over charging there customers. I use to work at a Walgreen's and they fired me for No reason. Walgreen's is a terrible drug store and I would never go there to get my medication. Walgreen's underpays and over works there employees. They will crash and burn if they keep it up.