Walgreens =wilmington N. C. Olander Ave / very rude pharmiscts
The 2 females that work at this Walgrees Drugstore should not be working there. Their nasty atttitude, & not checking what they give out can cause a huge problems in the near future. I was overdosing for 4 months until my Dr noticed that I was given the meds that are both the same. Mia the manager told the Store
Manager I was beligerent, I could I be when I was in a uniform, Barb was nasty to me, when I question about my insurance she threw the bottle, I told me she had no time to call the insurance company, in the Drive thru
it was worst.
I have to say that it was always horrible to drive there. How can Walgreen have people like these 2 working for their company. Walgreen's motta is having respect for the customer, what a line of croc at this drugstore.
The Store Manger is polite & a good listener, but he has his hands tied, they don't listen they think they are better than him, I think, because they get the big bucks.
Well, that place has lost me as a customer.
More Walgreens =wilmington N. C. Olander Ave Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - pharmacy staff
- Walgreens - Walgreens phone card plus
- Walgreens - pharmacy/pharmacists
- Walgreens - online survey email
- Walgreens - pharmacy 1800 n missouri street, west memphis arkansas