Walgreens / the lead pharmacist catherine at walgreens in marlborough mass, 01752

1 Marlborough, MA, United States

Where to start... First, when I was filling a prescription for 10 pills of 5 milligram vicodin after having 4 teeth removed, she asked me, what's the matter it's not the good stuff??? I could barely speak. I had a mouth full of gauze and blood. That was the second script I had filled in 7 days. I asked what she meant by that? All she did was talk in circles after. Now, on 02-5-18 I had to pay out of pocket because I needed my dr, to have my script pre approved well I did. So I told my dr, to have it pre approved but he called your pharmacy and spoke with catherine and she outright lied to him. Saying that my insurance would not cover the prescription. I spoke with the insurance company myself and they said just have it pre approved. I don't know why you have people like this in your employment. Why this person thinks she is better than anyone is beyond me. But, her condescending attitude and lying to doctors is below the professionalism I have come to expect from walgreens. Needless to say I am no longer conducting business at any of your locations. I will also continue to share my expierience with all of my family and friends. I just thought you should know how your employees are representing walgreens.
Sincerely, erik kopp