Walgreens / discontinued items
It's very frustrating to shop at Walgreens. In the past 6 months, they have discontinued six items that I purchase on a regular basis. They also don't have "sale" items in stock. Management has tried to tell me that there were a lot of customers who already came in and bought up all of the _____________ name the item, but I've been told by varoius cashiers that they had been out of those items for awhile.
I read online that they're removing a lot of their inventory and will be focusing on carrying more electronics and food. For other items, they want people to shop online at their website.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - Pharmacy - Refills on Pain Medication
- Walgreens - balance rewards breaks customer contract (they are making it up as they go)
- Walgreens - coupons/store policy
- Walgreens - pharmacy at lois and hillsborough ave tampa fl 33614
- Walgreens - unethical/illegal behavior