Walgreens / pharmacy service over the weekend

1 Ocala, FL, United States

RE: RX # [protected]
RX # [protected]

03/17/2017 At the end of my visit to the doctor I was informed my prescriptions would be called before 5pm by Brends. The doctor I visited is Dr. Daniel Robertson, Ocala Neurosurgical center, Ocala, FL [protected].

I called Walgreens pharmacy 6095 SW Hwy 200, phone # [protected]. The person answering stated they had no refills called in from my doctor. I have been going to this location for 5 years and did not recognize the person's voice.
I contacted Ocala Neurosurgical center. Dr. Charles Wood returned my call and while we spoke he reordered the prescriptions by computer, and confirmed your server had received the refill orders.

03/18/2017 I called in the morning to find out when my prescriptions would be ready. The same unfamiliar voice answered stating no prescription orders had been received for me. However, when we explained I was post surgical the person on duty gave us an emergency supply of methocarbamol 750 mg,

03/20/2017 I called the doctor's office at 8:20am and left a message for Brenda who was the person who handles prescriptions. She called me at 11:45am and asked if the pharmacy had filled the prescriptions Dr. Charles Wood ordered for Dr. Robertson. I informed her the pharmacy staff said the prescription requests had not been received.

Brenda said she would call the pharmacy then asked me to call the pharmacy back in 15 minutes and confirm the prescription orders were received and being taken care of. Before 12:15 she called me back and said they were being worked on. The scripts were not ready until 4:15pm.

I do not know if there was a gliche in the system; if the new people handling the pharmacy needed more training, could not keep up. I do know I was in post surgical pain all weekend and cannot wonder who else had problems getting their scripts taken care of.

I honestly do not now what would be a desirable resolution. I am extremely disappointed in the service received this weekend and plan to see if we have another pharmacy on Florida Blue that we can go to.

Mary Tabor-Rhodes