Walgreens Pharmacy / refusal of service

1200 S. 77 Sunshine Strip , Harlingen, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 956-428-4042

The Pharmacist in charge today February 6, 2017 at 10:30 am central time, refused sale of "Plan B" contraceptic product with the excuse that it was against her religion. Now as far as i know she is not the walgreens owner therefore should not refuse service. I am very upset because she sent me away to another one close by, but what she did not know was the fact that the next pharmacy did not have any at that time. Now, her actions put not only me but my partner in difficult circumstances and i would like appropriate actions and investigations to take place for not only my sake but many others as well.

Comments

• Ra
      8th of Jan, 2010
    Walgreens Pharmacy - communications
    Walgreens
    Leland
    North Carolina

When I go to pick up my prescriptions, I have trouble trying to communicate to them that all my prescriptions are covered under workman's comp. They sometimes forget to get authorization thru the carrier and I have to go back later to pick up my prescriptions. When I drop my prescriptions off, I write on it and also tell the person at the window that it is a workman's comp. prescriptions. They get paid very well from my prescriptions. It is a hassle to have to go back and make another pickup. Gas is expensive and it waste my time. I have ask them several times to put it in their computer. If it happens one more time, I will take my business somewhere else.

• Co
      12th of Feb, 2010

solution? get out of texas. UGH.

• Am
      16th of Jun, 2011

Do you not own a phone? You can always call the pharmacy before you drive in to pick it up.