Walgreens / employee complaint store #30

1 1301 Avenue of the Cities, East Moline, IL 61244East Moline, IL, United States

I had my account double charged. One through my debt card and my credit card. The date of the transaction was 12/30/18 in Photo department my debt declined so I used my credit card. Going over bank statements it said that both transactions of $25.98 came out of checking and savings.
I went to store #30 in East Moline, IL to figure out what was going on.
The majority of the staff were helpful and understanding, but one lady I didn't get the name of she had short dark hair, white skin, blue eyes and overweight. I believe she's a manager or a part of accounting had an attitude problem.
From the start she was rude. She went to one of the back rooms to go over the sale records of the date of my transaction and came back to tell me that Walgreens records state that one transaction came out when my bank records and bank app say otherwise.
The manager then proceeded to tell me I will still get my refund, which I was happy about, but as she gave me my overcharged money told me "You got them [Walgreen's] this time!" Inferring that I'm somehow stealing. And "We shouldn't be giving you the money."
This pissed me off. I've been shopping at Walgreen's for years. I get my necessities, medications and so on from this company but having an employee act like that is unprofessional and ridiculous.

We