Walgreensemployee

I was in the Fairview Road, Ellenwood, Georgia 30294. On 12/3/18 around 6:30 p.m. I asked one of the Walgreen's associate about some water that was on sale. I think her name was Patrice, were there anymore of the water cases in the back because one of the ones that I was purchasing was open. She stated that it wasn't and that there will be a truck in tomorrow. But she could let me have the broken case with 50¢ off. I said "wow that's ok when water is more than that, basically talking to myself she had walked away.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Ellenwood, GA She walked over to another associate and I heard her talking about me, saying that I should have taken the 50¢ and that's all she was going to offer and how I was disagreeing with her..I'm standing behind her while she's talking about me..as if I was invisible. All about water!!! That wasn't that serious, I felt as if it was very disrespectful for her and the associates to stand there and talk about me. I have shopped at that Walgreen's since day one!! I left CVS just to pick my medication up in there and to be treated like that with the total disrespect...I'll go back to CVS!

Ms