Walgreens — not having ad merchandise; slow pharmacy
Our local Walgreens is new and very clean. The associates are kind and helpful. However, every Sunday I clip many coupons. Rarely do they EVER have any of the items. They are very gracious to issue rain checks. I have returned numerous times...sometimes up to four weeks later, and they still remain out of the advertised items. What a hassle and waste of my time and gas! Needless to say, I now throw their Sunday flyer in the trash without even bothering to look at it.
Also, the pharmacy is very understaffed. Sometimes as many as six people are lined up and there is always just one window open. The drive thru is equally slow, just to get waited on. I have already switched back to CVS.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items 
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there 
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki 
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time