Walgreens / awful place
This is a store that needs to be carefully monitored. On several occasions, my wife who suffers from Alzheimer's has been verbally abused, her prescriptions not filled, laughed at, and humiliated. The last instance occurred when she was trying to get her prescriptions filled, and the pharmacy refused, unless she could tell them all the medications she was taking. Of course she could not, because of her condition. So the Manager/Pharmacist refused by leaning over the counter, as my wife was too sick to stand, and was sitting on the floor, and laughed at her.
I am a health care advocate and have been for several years. On each occasion that the abuse occurred, I have either spoken to the pharmacist personally or by phone. On each occasion they have promised to correct the situation, only to commit the same or similar offense shortly afterward.
I'm writing this to try to prevent this form of abuse from happening to other chronically ill patients.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - pharmacy services
- Walgreens - present identification 
- Walgreens - I was turned away from a nurse practitioner to be seen
- Walgreens - drivers license scan for cigarettes
- Walgreens - employee complaint store #30