VRBO / terrible rental vacation
Rental #222405 - vacation home was filthy outside, wasps everywhere that prevented us from enjoying the back porch, a/c didn't work (my husband became physically ill), fridge didn't cool, we had to change our dining plans since the BBQ pit was completely filthy. Neighbors were using the property when we arrived. We had to make our own beds - only 4 towels for a house that sleeps 10-15. House smelled like mildew. Contract requested we pay a $75 cleaning fee but also told us we had to vacuum - I DON'T THINK SO! The light on the multi-level porch operated via a motion detector but didn't come on until you reached the bottom step. After I missed a step & fell, the light came on! The trash can outside was so full we had to take trash home with us. I would ask VRBO to check out this property - I won't use VRBO again because the ad is misleading for this property.
More VRBO Complaints & Reviews
- VRBO - customer service 
- VRBO - beware of property owner lying to keep deposit 
- [Resolved] VRBO listing # 93643 - filthy mountain cove cottage 
- VRBO - vrbo listing #292327 
- VRBO - http://www.vrbo.com/153137
- Vacation Rentals By Owner [VRBO] - "remember when" rental cottage tallahassee.
- Vacation Rentals By Owner [VRBO] - barefoot rentals a fraudulent company will charge your credit card
- Vacation Rentals By Owner [VRBO] - zero help with complaints
- VRBO/Vacation Rental by Owner - technical glitches in software cost us money
- VRBO / Vacation Rentals By Owner - unethical behavior on rental cancellations