Vons / Pavilions / bad, bad commercial
They have a commercial on the radio advertising salmon available at Pavillions. It begins with a woman's voice describing the salmon mating season, the great difficulties that the salmon face in getting upstream, and the distance traveled. The salmon make a remarkable journey. Tied into all this is the availability of salmon in Pavillions, which mean they were killed while trying to make this incredible journey to spawn, to mate!
I, for one, can do without this tale of the poor salmon trying to reach their goal, only to have them killed in order to be sold at Pavillions.
No thanks. I will not be buying any salmon at Pavillions. Ever.
BAD, BAD commercial. I probably won't be buying anything from your store ever again. Never.
Erikagarza's Response, Apr 02, 2018
Hello I was wondering how old do you have to be to work at Vons? I am willing to work in the Fillmore area. I'm 16 years old at Fillmore High school. My name is Erika Garza
Fillmore CA 93015
ReyeB's Response, Nov 26, 2018
More Vons / Pavilions Complaints & Reviews
- Vons - poor customer service 
- Vons / Pavilions - poor goods, lousiest customer service 
- Vons - they ripped me off
- Vons - bad business practices 
- Vons - customer service
- Vons - new belgium fat tire beer 12 pack
- Vons - customer service/ gift card 
- Vons - outdated food
- Vons - thefts in parking lot - 535 n. mckinley, corona, ca
- Vons on Borchard in Ventura - service at night with one checker scheduled to work by herself from 9pm till closing causing huge lines.