Vons / Pavilions / bad, bad commercial

They have a commercial on the radio advertising salmon available at Pavillions. It begins with a woman's voice describing the salmon mating season, the great difficulties that the salmon face in getting upstream, and the distance traveled. The salmon make a remarkable journey. Tied into all this is the availability of salmon in Pavillions, which mean they were killed while trying to make this incredible journey to spawn, to mate!

I, for one, can do without this tale of the poor salmon trying to reach their goal, only to have them killed in order to be sold at Pavillions.

No thanks. I will not be buying any salmon at Pavillions. Ever.

BAD, BAD commercial. I probably won't be buying anything from your store ever again. Never.

• Erikagarza's Response, Apr 02, 2018

Hello I was wondering how old do you have to be to work at Vons? I am willing to work in the Fillmore area. I'm 16 years old at Fillmore High school. My name is Erika Garza
    Fillmore CA 93015

Re

Comments

• Ib
      8th of Apr, 2009

I'd like to complain about the complaint. You sound like you should try vegetarianism. Bottom line - that swim upstream makes the fish more muscular, thus leaner, thus healthier for you.

• Be
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Vons - Vons delivery 2hrs late/ customer service line unhelpful
    Hawthorne
    California

I order always with Vons. The Torrance CA store said it will be one more hour...it's 130p. I will receive at 230p I called customer support. Male operator said "that's what happens with delivery" He said he couldn't look it up could transfer me to Torrance store. REALLY? This will be my last order. options Brenda Booker beebooker7@gmail.com

• Ro
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Vons - Long lines at checkout
    Walnut, CaliforniaWalnut

Store on Lemon I. Walnut always has long lines. I spoke to the PIC and they did not care.
    Customers are upset with this bad service

• Sh
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Vons - Always Long Lines
    Inglewood

Hi,

I live near the Vons off Manchester and Hillcrest in Inglewood, CA. I dont shop here often because of one reason: long lines. Whenever I go into this store I have to wait in long lines. If its a staffing issue then they should hire more people. But doesnt make sense to shop here if its always long lines and waits.

• Er
    Vons - No complain
    Fillmore

Fillmore CA 93015

Vons - Dog food
    Gardena
    California

My Vons in Gardena 90247, doesn't carry this item. Why?

I have to travel to Albertsons Gardena just for this item.

Can you people please stock this item in my Vons store in Gardena 90247.

Thank-You for reading.

Vons Customer, Michael.

• Hs
    Vons - Vons Delivery Service

I have used this service a few times for my office in El Segundo, CA and two times my order has been tremendously late. I get a call from the driver and they don't answer when I call back. I pick these delivery windows because I need my items by that time frame, why are the drivers late all the time? I would not use this service if this continues.

• En
    Vons - Long lines
    Inglewood
    California

LONG LINES! FEW WORKERS! NEED TO HIRE MORE PEOPLE! 9 REGISTERS ONLY 3 OPEN. ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON! RIDICULOUS! PLEASE DO SOMETHING. This has been going on for months.

• Vr
    Vons - Living butter lettuce two pack
    Redondo Beach, Ca

We got home from the store to open the two pack only to find there is white mold on both!

• Bi
    Vons - Parking lot verble assalt
    Los Angeles
    California

You just lost a long time customer. I pulled into the Vons parking lot corner sunset/Hillhurst, homeless guy longed at me verbal assulting me. Told security guard, he said I had to call the police. Wrong answer, Vons parking lot, I am the customer. You are suppose protect my security parking and store. I don't want to risk my little life.

• Sh
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Vons - employee
    Brea
    California

He was very insincere and reluctant. I do not remember his name but he was looking me very strange and I only bought bread and salad. He was very rude I won't come to Brea's Vons anymore.

1st of Sep, 2018
    Vons - Information found on Reddit

This is something that was found on a board on Reddit. The manager seems to be bragging about giving white employees preferential treatment. He further identifies the Vons he works at - I think you'd be able to figure out who this is easily.

1st of Sep, 2018
    Vons - Vons Bristol street santa ana David assistant store manager
    Santa Ana
    California

David you are an idiot, the way you handled that stalker in the store was unbelievable. you not only allowed her but walked out into the street
    to stalk me further. You definitely are unskilled and in desperate need of escalation training.

• Ca
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Vons - Check out line
    Bishop
    California

The vons in Bishop CA I ridiculous it takes over an hour to check out. The lines are usually 10-12 people long on any given time. Something needs to be done about this.

9th of Sep, 2018
    Vons - Store Experience
    Arcadia
    California

The Arcadia, CA location has experienced some violent crimes recently. They need to contract a private security guard in uniform, along with any other security measures they already have. The guard should be stationed near the check out area. This store needs to take the safety and security of customers and staff seriously.

• As
    Vons - Employee
    Los Angeles
    California

Hello from he information given to me, I am here to inform you are employing a rapist by the name Isaiah Meza
    The store address he is
    employed at is 7311 North Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA
    This person should be exterminated immediately

Vons - "Cheese" bagels
    Ventura
    California

These are labeled as cheese bagels
    at the Ventura Vons on West Main Street. Remember the old "where's the beef" commercials? This should be where's the cheese?

• Ve
    Vons - Delivery service
    Culver City

Order no10881663
    Jacqueline Martin
    I ordered groceries and I was not given option to choose another product,
    I was not informed the products were not available when I put in the order.
    They did not send the food
    I was in disaray, I had no food for dinner(meat and dessert) had company, also, so embarrassing
    How can you help me

Vons - White cold shoulder long sleeve T-shirt for $9.99 #34385928 size XL
    Fort Myers
    Florida

When will I get my order? The expecting shipping date was 9-21-17, I ordered this item the beganning of September and I still do not have it. Also you have not sent me a delivery date.

Vons - Vons delivery

I made a home delivery online
    They delivered to my home
    Upon putting items away
    I came to use the bread and jelly
    Bread was moldy
    And Jelly was expired as of may 2017
    We are in october 2017
    There was mold bits in jelly
    Peanut butter was holding oil 3rd of jar.
    Please respond.
    I ordered food for my child and cannot feed her these items.