Vonage / chat help - if you call it that

Henderson, CO, United States Review updated:

I am VERY disappointed with your online help. I received a call from your chat help, first of all what he was telling me, I could find NO where on the account. It would be very helpful if you had people that are understandable, this gentleman had a bad accent, not his fault. I would think you would like your employees to be understood by the customer, especially in such department. We finally got it, had to be on the cell phone itself, Vonage application. However I was INSULTED when he hung up on me, because I told him I'm having a hard time understanding him, due to ALL the background noise, sounded like there was a party. This on top of accent challenges, made it just about impossible to understand what he was trying to explain to me. What it actually sounded like is a boiler room where people sit for such, (sad). I would think that such noise chatter in the background is unacceptable because it reflect on the company. I can honestly say that this was the worst on line help I have ever experienced.

I've been very satisfied with your service but this is totally unacceptable and very poor customer service!
I would hope that your corporation does something about this, not a professional way of conducting business.

Now to insult to injury, tried to email you 3x and even called to get an email address, [protected]@vonage.com which kept coming back as can't deliver... what in the world is going on there??? Wonder if this will even get through... loosing confidence.

Respectfully,

Klaus Maserke

Kl
Jun 19, 2017

Comments

• Vo
      Jun 20, 2017

Dear Klaus Maserke,

Thank you for contacting Vonage. I'm with the Executive Response Team and I do want to assure you that your information will be passed along to the interested parties involved with our call centers.

We apologize for the behavior you encountered and thank you for your patience and understanding. I'm relieved to know that your issue was eventually resolved.

Thank you for being a valued Vonage customer.

Sincerely,