Vodafone / misguided by vodafone

1 India Review updated:

VODAFONE through global direct sent some people at my residence for converting prepaid to postpaid.Since the tariff plan they offered was good so i changed it,but i did not get the plan that they had promised.I was promised 100 sms free every month which i never got.Why is vodafone cheating people?Is this their way of selling services by doing a cheap lying buiseness.The name of the executive is Shweta no.[protected].(global direct),mumbai .Please take some action

Comments

Sw
  30th of Nov, 2007

I bought one world calling card worth rupees 700/- in which call rate is 3.20 per minute in SOUTH EAST ASIA. I confirmed thrice from Vodafone care whether i can call through this card in Philippines @3.20 per minute or not, and Vodafone care assured me every time that it will charge me the same. But now I have bought that WCC and it is charging me 9.20 rupees per minute. What is this. What is the use of your Vodafone care? Are they only mean to misguide people? Please take some action.

Sa
  16th of Dec, 2007

GLOBAL DIRECT, one of the worst selling agents. The executive do not clarify everything properly. When asked to give in writing on Letter Head they would not do so. When i call Vodafone during that time, they say go ahead as they are their DSA. I am supposed to get a gift against the payment of Rs. 600/- to GD. Tried calling Global Direct on the nos. mentioned on the receipt, but you would be lucky if you get thru. Or you are kept on longgg hold. The executive Manish's no. (9820317733) says "you seem to have dialed a wrong number".

I was said i can avail of SMS offer (Rs. 30/menth). Now they say it is kept on hold. Repeated calls to Vodafone does not heed anywhere. If Vodafone cannot help the subscriber, they should not ask payment from subscriber but from Global Direct. The service of Vodafone has gone worse in last few weeks. (Ever since from hutch to vodafone).

God save from them.

Ju
  14th of Aug, 2010

Some days back, few representatives from Global Direct came to my place and sold me a card, it was actually like he forced me to buy it. One of the representatives name was KAMLAKANTH and his phone no. 9930497926. I was told that they had a scheme in which if I pay Rs.700 as deposite i would get a prepaid vodafone connection with 14500 seconds free and 350 SMS free and plus I would get one more card free of cost and get 12000 seconds free on it plus i would get two assured gifts in 18 to 20 days of purchase. Gifts include laptop, camera, watch etc. I recieved the cards in a few days through courier, but they were postpaid cards with no visible offer on them. After that I have called this representative KAMLAKANTH several times but he didnt answer. When i recieved the bill for the cards i called the rep from a different number he recieved the call but as soon as I told him my name he hung up and switched off his cell phone. when I tried calling the other numbers on the bill even they were off. I cant believe that a reputed company like vodafone works with frauds like these. Global Direct is a fraud company and and vodafone should not let them market their brand. Thanks to Global Direct I have stopped using the vodafone cards and dont plan on doin so in the future aswell. I have also told my friends and relatives to beware of these frauds.