Hutch - Now Vodafonebills not getting updated

A Review updated:

I have been constantly complaining about my bill not getting updated. During my meeting they assured me that the same will be updated in 24 hrs and will get back to me the next morning. But still in vain. My follow ups started form the 14th Aug'07 And i am still in the same position.

Following are the details for your perusal :

A.)
Transaction Date : 07 th Aug'07
Transaction ID : [protected]
Amount : Rs 800

B.)
Transaction Date : 08 th Aug'07
Transaction ID : [protected]
Amount : Rs 800

Both these transactions were made online through internet banking. Inspite of submitting the bank statement and clearance of payment from the bank no action has been taken.

One of the payments got updated but the other is yet to get updated. It's been more than a month and a half that i have been following up. But there has been no action taken from their end.

• Updated by shami-123 · Oct 31, 2019

Village pepole are suffering without network and we unable call as well

• Updated by Neetu Siotia · Nov 06, 2019

poor network of vodafone,
    no availbility of 4G net connection,

searching vodafone network at this horrible. made complain to local office and no response from vodafone team.
    simply passing information to other table.

which is worst condition.

need some solution from vodafone

• Updated by Indian culture peace for life way · Dec 23, 2019

Village and post palthi azamgarh 223224 voice network problem with lot of months

• Updated by kriti yogeshwar · Jan 20, 2020

Date: 09/21/2007 10:45PM
    Subject: help support

To

vodafone care

sub:-complaint against c.c officer mr. deepak kumar singh ,alwar,RAJASTHAN centre.

sir,

my mobile with hutch pre-paid connection no. 9982671188 has been stolen on date 16-09-2007,so i contact immidiate customer care no. 111 & enquir about outgoing & incoming calls ,but from cutomer care centre not provide me details & and advise me to complaint FIR IN NEAR POLICE STATION.i do same & also submit a application through police for provide all incoming & outgoing +sms detaile between 16-18-09-2007 at alwar,RAJASTHAN hutch care centre.but they not give me details & unwanted tensionised me.so kindly took action on my complaint & SEND me all incoming,outgoing & sms details of duly 16-09 to 18-09-2007 ON SAME E-MAIL ID.

so,i can trace out my mobile.

thanks!

regards,

devaram mali

mobile no.9982671188

enclosed:-(1)F.I.R SCAN COPY

(2)APPLICATION SCAN COPY FOR PROVIDE DETAILS ,THROUGH POLICE.

shabbir badin- Sep 29, 2007

before 3 days i had registered one complaint and i got one complaint no. but they had not solve my problems and when I talk to customer care they are not giving me proper respond so plz take some action

• Vv
    v.vinod Oct 16, 2007

Its been more then two weeks I put this new sim card . Still I am not getting my outgoing calls . I went thrice to Vodafone shop for help they said all my documents are correct but they dont know why it is not activated. They sent twice even e-mail to hutch guys still my problem is not solved. Their is no problem with my phone even they checked it. If it doesnt get activated today ill ask for replacement at hutch shop.

My number is 9986608422

• Po
    poornima vijaykumar Jun 04, 2008

i want to cancel a vodafone connection immediately but the site is not opening ...(vodafonecare.chennai[email protected])is there any other site wer i can mail and cancel the card .

• Uj
    Ujesh Naduvath Jun 16, 2008

Hi,
    This is to bring to your notice that, i am totally frustrated with the kind of brutal service you guys have provided me for the past 3 weeks. I live in a area called ULSOOR, in Bangalore City where i have 0 reception/range for the past 3 weeks, i have called up the customer service for more than 10 times, i also spoke to the customer relations officer Arun. He also visited my place. When i call the customer service/ the customer relation officer, I get a response from each & every one stating "this will be resolved within 2 days", but for your kind information it is already 18 sweet days which i have lost. I called up Arun even yesterday wherin he told me that my bill amount will be waived for this month as a compensation. I have been patient to the core, but i feel this is high time to change my provider. I have been with many providers, but i had no problems/responses like this from anyone. oops!!!this is the worst experience i had ever in my life.

I have a corporate connection, but going forward i will make sure i will not let any of my collegues to get a vodaphone connection.

• Ar
    Arun K Kaushik Jul 24, 2008

The attitude of Vodafone Company as a whole is now becoming anti customer.Bills are inflated. Any Plan is not properly disclosed to the customer. The CCEs at Vodafone stores are not cooperative generally. Thanks
    Mobile No.9811769809

• Mr
    Mr.R.Yadav Sep 27, 2008

dear sir
    i want my bill detail 4m the month of may 2008 to till now.due to some reason i discontinue my number 4m last 2 month.plz coperate wid sutaible way re start my no.9873193005

• Bs
    B.SATHISH REDDY Jul 06, 2009

my name is B.SATHISH REDDY PH.NO'S 9966211661&9966387858 piese send my bill to my email adress [[email protected]] thanking you

Shoyab786 Dec 12, 2018

I have a big issue regarding with my call nd 4g data,

• Md
    md Asraf Parvej Jan 22, 2019

My network bad Vodafone no Google page open no WhatsApp open no Facebook open Twitter open only process search please check my network and help thank you

• He
    hem pal Feb 11, 2019

up west uattrakhand state and city HALdwani their is very big issue signal last two days. i request to you plz solve signal prblm

• Va
    Varalakshmisri Feb 11, 2019

Very worst customer sevice .not picking the call at all.computer voice only I can hear continuously in 198 and199 . Is there any person is there or not? How I will alley my doubt?

• Mo
    Mohd sahil Feb 25, 2019

AM MOHD SAHIL I AM USING VODAFONE BUT LAST 10 DAYS I AM FACING NETWORK PROBLEM AND ALSO MY NEIGHBOR FACING SAME NETWORK PROBLEM my sim always showing out of service PLEASE SOLVE THIS IF POSSIBLE

• In
    Indranil Saikia Feb 26, 2019

Hello. I m a Vodafone user and I m very much annoyed of poor network availability in my area. Kindly take the necessary step as soon as possible, else we are planning to discontinue Vodafone. Thank you.

• Is
    Ishtiyaq Ahmad dar Mar 02, 2019

Dear Vodafone
    I am the new user of your company but I can totally not getting the signal inside our village. We have faced many problems so please do clear our issue.
    Name ishtiyaq Ahmad dar
    Teh pahalgam
    Ph. No 9055110588
    2nd 9906696295

• Sudhir Shendre Apr 03, 2019

hi me sudhir old customer of vodafone but nowadays me feeling problem in my network . Regarding this i had already talk to vodafone call centre but which me not able to get my complaint no

• Wa
    Wael M. A. Latif Jun 01, 2019

I called Vodafone today to ask about to buy a second phone by instalments and they reply that it is for red members only although I settle my phone bills on monthly basis. I told them that I am an old member since 1997 and that is not right .

Waiting for your reply.

Wael Mohamed A latif
    DOS Cataract Hotels.

• My
    My City My Angle Jun 02, 2019

I am using Vodafone from a very long time and having 10+ numbers in my home. Whole Family is using Vodafone but from last 2 months we are facing drastic issues, no network coverage.

• Bp
    B. Patil Jun 02, 2019

During the call no clear voice

my Cell no. is 9722282839

premsekar Jun 02, 2019

My Mobile number was not working for last 1 week soo i have some trouble due to this issues

premsekar Jun 02, 2019

S A C H Y Jul 06, 2019

facing an issue, don't know why can't able to connect 4G network only able to connect 2G 3G network...even though my mobile supports 4G VOLTE...8486239399

Shweta Gore Jul 06, 2019

Hi, I'm facing mobile network issue at our place as the address is mentioned. Please need support asap. Because we actually have to search for network and I'm a professional but many times I'm unable to work for home to network issue..

Please request your support.

Regards,
    Mrs. Shweta Gore

Ankur Sagvekar Jul 08, 2019

Mobile number :- 9712010779
    Owner name :- Ramkrishna Mahadev Sagvekar
    Email address:- [email protected]

• Su
    Subodh kumar 1993 Jul 21, 2019

Yha na to 3g &na hi 4g matwork thek he is Ke liya sir g kuch solouson nikalo network problem he me Vodafone use karta hu or mera gou me bhi Vodafone use hota he
    Plz compland Ka solousun nikalo sir g
    Regard
    Subodh kumar
    Mob 9719836414

• Na
    Navdeep.Singh Jul 27, 2019

Hi

I am facing issues in network connectivity, , Even calls are not connecting properly and Internet is worst..

Kinldy resolve this issue, I am a 7-8 years old customer of Vodafone..

Address - The DLF Valley, Kakla shimla Highway, Panchkhla
    Pin code - 134109.

Connectivty need to be figured out Asap..

• Va
    vaibhav tayal Jul 27, 2019

The company is unable to provide proper network coverage in our area in Bellandur. Hence, the company is not willing to refund our amount due to improper services

• Mo
    mohit dhawan Jul 27, 2019

Network issue in my area

• Pa
    pawan bhatt Jul 29, 2019

Hello sir

I m using vodafone for a long time and i had never face network issue in my house sorry to say but i m facing network issue very badly.its very difficult to contact any one when i m sitted in my house every time go out from house to talk some one its very irritating.i m request you pls resolve this problem asap.

Contact no. 9811875646

praveen379 Jul 31, 2019

i was complain so many time against vodafone network but there is no feedback and solution.i am totally frustrated of this network.they making fool of their coutomer

• Ra
    Raktim Chaudhuri Aug 11, 2019

I am currently living in Chandigarh. I have moved to Chandigarh to pursue my MBA degree.
    I am facing a lot of connectivity issues around sector 15 A of Chandigarh.
    My phone number is 8559067228.
    I am a student, so I need proper network to do my assignments and to submit them on time.
    Please do the needful.
    Raktim Chaudhuri.

Maherbaan Aug 14, 2019

Here internet problem is a very big problem 2 or 3 minutes after cut the connection of internet.

Priyanka Dethe Aug 22, 2019

My name is Priyanka shelke.My number 8291458156 not showing network since 2months

• Kc
    kck123 Sep 17, 2019

Since the last 10 days the network has an outage.
    When we approached the store they are not ready to respond.
    Issue does not seems to resolve at all.
    Unable to receive or call any one. I have more than 20 connections and it is effecting my bussiness

• J4
    @ÑJ4 Sep 25, 2019

Hi team,
    I'm facing bad network issues at my home location.

Pincode 400063.

Worsts service network, unable to open Vodafone app or any other websites.
    Can you check this and get back to me.

• Ab
    Abhis2202 Sep 28, 2019

Dear sir/Madam
    I m facing lot issue with network.
    Poor signal.
    In other networks there is no issues.

• Ta
    tanmoy Das Oct 07, 2019

vill-MUCHIA barui para, p.o-AIHO, PIN-732121, P.S-OLD MALDA, DIST-MALDA, STATE-WEST BENGAL

manish hans Oct 09, 2019

04-10-2019
    no network reaching in inside of office and i cannot talk anyone
    please do needful

• Su
    Suryaramesh Oct 20, 2019

Solve network problem in pappampatti Coimbatore.

• Ba
    barot dharmendra Oct 26, 2019

We r not able to call or getting call in my village Unchha. please solve network problem early as possible

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices