Vodacom / vodacom accounts, service, disrespectful!

Germiston, South Africa
Vodacom contacted me yesterday to say there was an amount in arrears, i explained to him that I want to to dispute the amount to which he agreed but had to put me through to another department, after holding for ages i just got cut off. This morning my line was blocked, i contacted Vodacom immediately and i was told that there is an amount outstanding, i was then put through to credit dept who was extremely rude! She gave me a breakdown of what was outstanding and when the account went into arrears. When i tried to ask another question she told me she's only allowed to speak to me for 20minutes and time is running out. I asked to dispute the amount and she said i need to be transferred to a different department. The next person i spoke to gave me completely different figures outstanding and when i asked tp dispute that i was told to be transferred to a different department.. i then got asked quality questions by an automatic response.. i gave 0 response for everything and after 59 minutes on the phone Vodacom simply cuts the call...
My line is STILL blocked, and nobody can give me correct figures . After being a loyal subscriber for over 15 years this is the treatment that i get.
I now cannot run my business as i have no phone line and will refuse to make any further payments to vodacom until this matter is resolved. I have all of the call logs, contact persons that were useless that just cut me off, will be happy to see this further!
Me