Vodacom Service / softlocked
I have a contract with Vodacom where by I receive minutes to make calls; 1000 SMS and 1000 mb. I only exhausted the 1G of date bundles on the end of June 2015. I was then soft-locked the evening of the 30 June 2015 due to the fact that I exhausted my data bundles. Then I could not do anything from my phone except receiving. Until today I have not been un-soft-locked. I made a couple of calls but I am told that I can only be un-soft-locked on the 3rd. Why is it happening like that meanwhile I have been allocated new bundles and minutes on the first from the 1st of July 2015? I am told that I must increase my limit to access my free minutes, bundles and test.
This is highly unacceptable and it is highly inconveniencing. Please look at this issue seriously.
Nozipho assisted me, but seems as if she is short tempered when I explain my concern to her. She needs to be patient and polite as we pay for her salary.
I have increased the limit but I am really not satisfied, Ref: S3-8EA527-78I8X
More Vodacom Service Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - 0826163604/EC-1KJ2-2OZC9W NUMBER DISCONNECTED SINCE 1AUG208
- Vodacom - no point of effective contact to remove my daughter from my account.
- Vodacom - airtime and data gets taken
- Vodacom - application for a contract
- Vodacom - upgrade