Vodacom / poor feedback / no communication / poor service

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

I requested a signal booster to be installed on our premises on the 08/09/2016
They said they will look into it and someone will get back to me within 2 weeks. A month passed and I got no call, I eventually phoned them and asked what the situation is with my request, they said that they will look into my problem and it would be escelated and someone will phone me back. Over the next few weeks I phoned Vodacom numerous times and got that same story. One day I spoke to a line manager and she said a technician will phone me the next day, he did phone me only to tell me that he will look into the signal problem and get back to me. So another month passed with multiple calls from me to Vodacom with still no answers. I phoned again on the past Monday, I insisted on speaking to someone that can give me answers, I spoke to a friendly guy named Raymond who said I must speak to Sephiwe ( spelling is probably wrong ) she was busy on the phone and he said she told him that she would phone me back as soon as she's done with the call. I received a message to ask if my query was dealt with and I replied NO. A different lady from Vodacom phoned me, I again explaines my whole story she said she will make sure they phone me and she will personally phone me on Monday to make sure thay called me. Well to absolutely no surprize I got no call from Vodacom. I am so disappointed in Vodacom that I have been looking at other networks to move all 3 my contracts to because apparently I'm not considered imporrtant enough to Vodacom to pick up the phone and just give me an update.
PS: While on the phone with Vodacom consultants my call has been dropped twice now and had to phone Vodacom back.

Very disappointed