Vodacom / pay as you go data
Was sold a sim card for 105R plus 5G of data at Cape Town airport on 19.01.17
I was not informed the data was valid for one month only - have 4.5G left and it expires on Jan 17th.
This was an expensive purchase that I feel I was intentionally mis sold.
I have spoken to customer care with no luck - was told to report via website - Vodacom have removed all email contacts and any form of complaint procedure from their website.
I would like the remaining data to be allocated to my account next month free of charge.
Avoid buying sims at airports
Avoid Vodacom all together
Appalling service, no contacts and borderline criminal activity.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - my credit profile not updated with transunion and other credit bureaus
- Vodacom - new data contract issues and automatic cancelation
- Vodacom - contract added to my account without my knowledge
- Vodacom - internet installation
- Vodacom - fraudulent upgrade