Vodacom / no service regarding my account

Cape Town, South Africa

Hi

I am struggling for months now to get ANY assistance. Last year in October I have struggled to transfered my number from another account to my own. I went to Canal Walk and completed all the necessary document and paid an admin fee. In the following months I had to go back another three times to fill out the same documents and pay another admin fee. I complained to the manager, Heinrich about this as my number was still not on my account and that after I was assured everything is in order. He informed me I did not have to pay a fee for this service but I was not refunded. If that is not enough, I never received and is still not receiving any statements after almost a year. On top of that Vodacom customer service ( I have the ref no) said that they owed me over R800 but after half a year it is still not allocated to someone to sort out. This I found out 20 min ago. Now I have been al over in person and on the phone and still no answer. My account is in arrears that should not be and they just cut off my contract. What else is left to do.

Ci