Vodacom / device repairs and claim

1 South Africa

I bought two Smart tab 2 tablets with Vodacom last year March on top up contract. One of them broke and I took it in for repairs, they told be it cannot be repaired and I had to replace it with another device up to R1500. I struggled as they discontinued the Smart tabs, even though it wasn't that old. Vodacom was of limited assistance to provide me with a device on this price range. Eventually I got a replacement. Last year November the other Smart tab2 broke and again I had to claim and find a replacement for this one. I phoned three Vodacom shops in Menlyn Pretoria, who promised me they will have a device for me. They never got back to me and when I phone the Vodacom repair centre where they promised they will have a device, I was advised that all is on back order. Then I phone in January and was told that they do not have a device for that price range. I phone Vodacom in Woodlands Pretoria and they found a device for me. After spending my whole Friday in Vodacom store on 2019/02/18, I was sent home with nothing as the insurer Cell sure, just do not answer phones. I have phone them every day myself. NO answer. I have phoned Vodacom on Saturday 2019/02/19, Monday 2019/02/18 twice and they promise to get back to me but no one does. Then I phone today for a third time, now Vodacom woodlands just don't answer their phones and the line cuts off. I was told that I had only until 22 February 2018 to put my claim through but I have no assistance and feedback and will miss this deadline if this goes like this. Vodacom even advised me that maybe I should cancel my two tablet contracts as I have spend more time waiting for the repairs team to come back to me and then finding a new device than actually using my data that I pay for but loose every month if I do not use it. This is not fair. I want to cancel this or they give me all the data that I have lost up to now and replace my device before the end of the week.
Why does Vodacom sell devices that is useless and irreplaceable and cannot assist in giving you something else. This is a waste of money and precious time of mine.
Job number [protected]